paradise

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Puppies May 2015



My sisters dog had puppies and my kids are in love.  I will admit these puppies are pretty cute. As soon as he heard the news Brennen just nagged and nagged me to go see them.  After explaining they were just born and wouldn't do much and were so new they might not even get to hold them, he didn't care.  He just wanted to see them.  
  Sadly after having these pups the mom wasn't doing too well.  After about a week of her declining they took her into the vet. He sent them to another a vet who sent them to yet another vet.  The poor thing was bleeding internally and had to have an emergency hysterectomy. This was a huge blow to them, partly because this dog was supposed to be a breeding dog.  after weighing the pros and cons they could rule out the 7 puppies that would most surely die if this mama didn't live.  They agreed to the surgery and prayed the selling of the puppies would cover the expense.  I know it was hard for them but my kids could not have been happier getting to play with these little fur balls.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive