paradise

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Ellie Voice Aug 2015

Ellie has been taking voice lessons, something she has really been enjoying. I tried to get her voice lessons many years ago and she always told me that she already knew how to sing.  After years of trying I finally let it go.  I know she has a talent for it I just wanted to help it grow.  Well she finally came to me and asked for the voice lessons.  Coming across as voice teacher is harder than you think.  They aren't that many and many of their prices are a little over my budget.  We asked around and got a tip from a friend of this teacher.  She has a master in voice from BYU and she was fairly close.  When you're trying to juggle kids schedules proximity is a huge bonus.  Ellie has been learning and growing in her voice talent.  Here is a snippet of what she can do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive