paradise

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Martial Arts May 2015


William and Brennen have been taking Marital Arts for a year now.  This is the perfect sport for them.  They get to wrestle and fight and play with swords.  They just love it.  I love that I found a place very close that I can afford and that they love it.  The other great thing about this studio is that they only have 1 tournament a year.  This happens to be one of the tournaments.  My boys take this very seriously.  Brennen did great and won 2nd place in swords for his level. I only let him compete in 1 event this time because it costs to enter the event.
 William was able to compete in 2 events this year. He did swords again and grappling this time.  William took first place in grappling even though we just moved him up to the next level  He also placed in swords but not as high as he would have hoped.  He was so disappointed in himself because he swept the swords tournament last year. I told him it was okay becuase he did so well in grappling. I bet with a little more pracitce he can get right back up on top of the podium for swords with his new higher level.
I am grateful that they have something that they love and we are able to give it to them. 
  
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive