paradise

Monday, October 12, 2015

New York Central Park April 2015

Central Park is my second favorite thing about New York.  New York is loud and exciting but can often feel claustrophobic.  I know I can appreciate the beauty of the city but the spaces are what help the city stand out.  I think if I lived here I would spend a good part of my days in Central Park.  One can get a glimpse however small of how New York must have been in the very early years.
It is so peaceful in the park with all its greenery, real greenery and water with statues and fountains dappled across the acreage.
It was neat to find what imagination could describe as secret hideaways and bridges although I am sure they have been found and traveled on by thousands it seems like they were just discovered after years of hiding.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive