paradise

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Creative Kids may 2015

This is what happens when you teach your kids how to use tools. I couldn't find any of them after I told them to get ready for bed.  I found them all out in the garage making their very own swords.  Using the miter saw, scroll saw, drill, and sander.  My first thought was sadly "what wood did they use?" (I had some wood I was saving for a project)  When I noticed they were just in my scrap pile I just made sure they didn't cut off any fingers then let them finish their swords.  I would say they turned out pretty good. 
Does that make me a bad mom that I just let them use the tools?  My thoughts were that I DID teach them the proper way to use them, and they were being responsible so why the heck not.   I love it when they can be creative and make things happen.  We need more of these kinds of people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive