paradise

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

scheels

Ellie sacrificing her brother the the bear.
Is it just me or is shopping becoming an extreme sport?  Scott and William went to a football game so I was trying to think of something for the rest of us to do.  There is this new sporting goods store that just opened up so we thought we would check it out.  The first thing we saw was this giant fish tank.  Peter was pretty enamored with it. The whole place was a little overwhelming.  I could possibly be the fact that the store was PACKED. That said it was pretty cool, I mean they have a ferris wheel inside the building and a large one at that.  They had everything you could think of; a dance dance revolution game, a kids climbing playground, all kinds of photo ops, oh and they had clothes and sporting goods as well.  However the thing the kids loved the best was the animatronic Abraham Lincoln.  I don't know why but they were fascinated with him.  So this brings me back to my first statement, shopping HAS become an extreme sport, there was almost so much to see and do I couldn't see the products through all the fun. But it was an entertaining day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive