paradise

Thursday, October 11, 2012

flower district


 My mom being the florist that she is and having it rub off on all of us girls we just couldn't leave New York without checking out the flower district.  It really was an oasis in the city of concrete.  Gorgeous flowers lined the streets and made that sour city smell sweet.  I couldn't believe the beauty and quality of the foliage.  The prices were a little more than we would pay but where did they get these flowers?  So My mom and Kate picked up a few to take back to Laura's very sparse apartment to help brighten things up.  Flowers really do make everything better. (I hope all you men out there are paying attention.)  Flowers really do make everything better!! I'm just saying. . . .  I love flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive