paradise

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hollywood beach




We have three weeks for spring break so I needed some things to do so we didn't all go crazy.
One sure fire activity is the beach. I love going to the beach. The kids have a great time, its free, and I am able to enjoy myself instead of fulfilling everyone needs.
We went with a group to Hollywood beach. It was hard to get to because it was tucked away in an unknown neighborhood. Once we got there, everything was good. It was not crowded (always a plus in California) It was clean, and the bathrooms even had soap. For those of you who aren't familiar, No beach bathrooms have soap.
Ellie and William practiced their skill at boogie boarding. I have to admit they are getting better.
Scott even tagged along and stayed more than an hour. He and the sun are not friends. So I came prepared. I brought the new shelter his hat plenty of snacks and a book to keep him entertained while the kids enjoyed childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive