paradise

Thursday, April 28, 2011

E



It was time for Ellie to get her eyes checked because I was pretty sure she was going to need glasses soon. I told her we were going to get her eyes tested in a couple of days. When I went to check on her to see if she was going to bed, she had pinned a paper with letters on it to her door, she was standing in the back of her room with another paper over one eye trying to see if she could read the letters.
"What are you doing?" I ask her.
"Studying for my eye test" she replies.
"Sweetie this is not a test you study for."
"Oh. . . It's not?"
"Nope. They have machines and you just answer honestly to the doctors questions. He usually just asks better? or worse?"
"Oh... Okay."
There goes my Ellie trying to do good on another test

So here she is with her new glasses. She really only has to wear them during school to read the board but she likes to wear them most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive