paradise

Sunday, April 10, 2011

little man suit










I bought this suit for William. I love it. It is exactly like a mans suit only small. Its lined, has inside pockets and everything. When I saw it years ago I just had to get it. It also matched Scott's suit at the time so that tipped the scale. I put Peter in it this morning and realized he has almost outgrown it. I was sad. Not only is my baby growing up, but this is one of the last times I will use this suit. I might just save it for when I have grandchildren. So in honor of the cutest little man suit I had Peter do a photo shoot. I was so happy he was cooperative.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you posted this quick. Wasnt he wearing that today? Awesome suit, cute little man.
    -STEEEV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find such a suit? It's adorable.
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive