paradise

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Williams Dance Group June 2015

This is Williams dance group.  His teacher was on "So You Think You Can Dance."so we were pretty excited about it.  When we went to pick up Williams costume it wasn't there.  We went to the front office to find out what the deal was.  It turned out that apparently we were never paying for his classes. So they never ordered one for him.  When I enrolled him in the class they were having problems with their computer so I just left the paper work for them to enter once their computers were back up.  Our papers must have gotten lost because they were never entered.
 I didn't know because I just had it taken out automatically every month and I guess when I saw Brennen's fee taken out I assumed Williams was also.  Thankfully one of the boys costumes was too big so they had to order another one and the too big one was just right for William.  I think we had a little divine intervention there and I was so thankful because there was no time to order another one and William would have been crushed.   I was a little disappointed in the cost of the costumes and that I had to pay for all his classes all at once when we figured out the error.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive