paradise

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

4th of July 2015

For the 4th of July this year my sister Amy had a BBQ pool party at her house with her new swimming pool.  

We all had a good time swimming and snacking.  When it came time for fireworks poor little Lizzy was kind of nervous and her mom was even more nervous.  Thankfully she is young enough that she should be able to get over her traumatic experience.  I could tell that she really wanted to just be a kid and run around enjoying the fireworks.  I take that as a good sign.  The 4th of July is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays.  It is in warm weather, there is no crazy demands. it usually involves playing in water, and there is fire in the sky.  It is just a no stress holiday, one where I can get away with not having to do too much to get ready for it if I don't want to.
Scott of course went a little crazy with the fire works, sneaking off to buy extra while I was busy entertaining kids.  But if it makes him happy it makes me happy.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive