paradise

Friday, January 8, 2016

Utah State Fair Sept 2015

Our tradition of going the the state fair did not disappoint.  The weather was quite pleasant the kids loved the animals and we even were able to meet up with our family.  The kids are always excited for the little rides.  Peter and Jenni wanted to go on the scrambler but they needed a grownup with them.  I volunteered to join them because I knew the other parents couldn't handle the spinning.  It turned out to be THE LONGEST scrambler ride ever.  I think the attendant forgot about us.  Either that or we wanted to let us have the ride of our life.  The one problem with that is that its a spinning ride and I don't care who you are spinning for that long is just too long.  We were all enjoying it in the beginning but after 3 minutes we were done.  thankfully no one threw up but they didn't ask for anymore rides after that one either so I was okay with taking one for the team.
the favorite was the animals.  This year they had a little petting zoo area filled with baby animals  they kids didn't want to leave them.  I will admit the animals were just so sweet and yes it always makes me want to get a goat.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive