paradise

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bounce House June 2015

I save all of these coupons that the kids get rewarded for in school for the summer to do a bunch of activities for almost no cost.  One of these activities is Classic Skating Fun Center.  This is an old school skating rink that the kids can bring their razor scooters too  (or skates or roller blades) but they also have some bounce house climbers. Peter really wanted to invite his friend TY so we picked him up not knowing he had never been before.  He was so cute.  He loved it.  Everything he did he asked me to take a picture and send to him mom.  
I have to admit that I myself like going to these places.  I think they are super fun.  I am right there with the kids bouncing and jumping showing off my sweet 90's skate moves and schooling kids with the scooter.  I wonder when I will be too old to get to play on these things.  Hopefully I still have many many years of being a kid.  (Ok maybe just playing like a kid)  I guess I am just grateful that my kids are not embarrassed that I do these things with them




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive