paradise

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tiny Sheep


Remember those toys where you tipped it over and it made and animal sound usually a cow or a sheep? We found a bunch of them at DI, I took one off the shelf to show my kids the kind of toys I used to play with. They thought it was amazing. Peter couldn’t get enough, after a few minutes he came to me and asked if I could get the tiny sheep out. I was a little distracted. . What do you want Peter? “Mom, can you pleeeease get the tiny sheep out, he wants to come out.”
I answered, “Peter there is no tiny sheep in their its just makes the sound.” He wasn’t convinced he spent the rest of the time trying to get that sheep out, he finally gave up when it was time to go saying “bye bye tiny sheep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive