paradise

Friday, March 6, 2015

laundry *sigh* Oct 2014

Laundry is something that drives me crazy.  I don't mind washing it but my kids tend to put clean clothes in the dirty hamper because they don't want to put them away or they throw clean clothes out of their dresser looking for a specific item and then leave them on the floor.  Not to mention Brennen and his refusal to use the bathroom like a human being.  I was so fed up I have been making them do their own folding.  I made them a folding board out of cardboard and now they all love to fold, AND the clothes actually look nicely folded. I know this will only last a little while but I am going to enjoy it while it does. I just can't get over why it took me so long to make these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive