paradise

Friday, March 6, 2015

Christmas mirrors Oct 2014


Christmas Mirrors.  My mom invited me to do a boutique with her for Christmas.  I came up with the idea to make Christmasy mirrors.  I found, made, or collected many different mirrors and frames then had my brother-in-law help me with the vinyl.  Here is some of them.  I think they turned out really cute.  The boutique didn't really quite pan out as I would have hoped but I did make my money back and just a little more.  What I didn't sell at the boutique I sold online and made enough that I would probably do it again. The "Let it Snow" mirror which I knew was going to turn out so cute gave me the most trouble.  I took the mirror out the fix the frame and then I couldn't find the mirror.  I think I cut it up to put in other mirrors.  So I bought some other mirror glass to cut to fit inside the frame.  After about 5 tries I got one that cut without breaking and fit with a little modification to the frame.  Once I finally had it all together I stored it in my room because I thought it was cursed and I was sure it was going to break before I could get it to the boutique.  It turned out to be one that didn't sell so I sold it online to a woman who was tickled pink with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive