paradise

Friday, March 6, 2015

Heber Creeper spooky train Oct 2014

We came across this groupon for a spooky train ride on the Heber Creeper.  We have never ridden the Heber Creeper before so we thought it would be a fun thing to try.  This time the drive up the mountains did NOT disappoint.  The colors were incredible and the air just enough nip to it that is felt crisp and fall like.  I am so thankful that I can see all these colors.  I keep mentioning them over and over again while Scott is a little colorblind so he dosen't see near the spectrum that I see.  I feel so sad for him because they are so amazing,  I guess if you don't know what your missing its not that big of a deal.  I just hope that I get to be there when he is ressurected and can see all the colors.  I want to see the look on his face when this whole new world is opened up to him.
 the spooky train itself was not even a little spooky.  If it wasn't for the beautiful drive to get up there and the groupon not to mention the free pumpkin you got to take home it wouldn't have been worth it.  The train itself was cool and if you are into trains it would have been really neat but the frankenstein was the spookiest thing the train had to offer.
No matter we just took in the scenery the yummy pumpkin cookies and did I mention the music.  They had the "Monster Mash" playing through the speakers and encouraged everyone to dance.  My confidant Ellie took this opportunity to show Frankenstein her moves.  It was awesome! My kids made the best of it all and I love that about them.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive