paradise

Friday, March 6, 2015

Cascade Springs Oct 2014





As fall approaches I love to take drives up into the mountains.  It was a little early in the season still but I wanted to go to Cascade Springs just for the drive.  Although the colors weren't all there it was still beautiful.  I love that Scott drives so I can snap away and just marvel at this beautiful place we are blessed to live.  The temperatures were still quite warm so our hike around cascade was nice.  This time it was really busy. I felt like there were a ton of people on the trail, so much so that we could fully appreciate where we were.  Thankfully everyone was quite courteous when you were taking a picture I just felt like we didn't have any time to set up the pic.  I tried to get pictures with the kids but they were more interested in bugs they could find that cooperating with a picture.  After 14 years of parenthood I have learned to just get over it and keep the memory.   

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive