paradise

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Williams first recital

William recently took up the guitar.  I had a heck of a time trying to find a teacher for him that wasn't too far away.  We finally found this lady in my mom's ward that is a music teacher.  The lessons are a little expensive for me so I told him he had better practice, practice, practice, or he will have to pay me back for the lessons. He just had his first recital.  After only 4 lessons his song was Mary had a Little Lamb.  He did a pretty good job.  However he was sad that Scott couldn't come see him.  I told him he would for sure come next time and that I would record it so he wouldn't miss anything.  Well William wanted me to record the entire recital so  "Dad could see exactly what it was like." I told him it was not necessary and I would record the really good ones for him.

Half way through the program the little boys had to go potty.  I sent William to take them.  When he came back without Peter my radar went off. "Where's Peter?" I asked.  William said "He's still pooping in the bathroom and I can't stay in there any longer it smells so awful!"  (William is our super sniff.  He has such a sensitive nose.)  I went to investigate.  I heard him before I found him.  He was crying in the men's bathroom.  He couldn't open the door because it was too heavy and he had his pants down.  Then I saw the real problem.  Poop all over the bathroom.  Apparently he was having trouble wiping and he was so upset because it was green and he was supposed to have brown poop.  I stifled a laugh at that comment.  As I cleaned up him and the bathroom he kept asking "why is is green mom?  I am supposed to have brown."  After all was reassured and cleaned we headed back to the recital.  Luckily the student had been playing stairway to heaven so I didn't miss much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive