paradise

Sunday, June 10, 2012

duck park

Eggs we found hatching.


 Some friends of ours from California were visiting family here so we decided to meet up with them and hang out.  I looked online to find a park that was half way between our houses.  I discovered this nice park my kids have dubbed the duck park.
 It was a really nice park with a cool fountain and an amazing duck pond.  As you all know I love ducks so this was as much for me as it was for my kids.  They had a blast chasing all the ducks around and trying to play with the baby ducks.  William caught one and was quiet reluctant to let it go.
There was also this neat swing that spun around.  It was huge.
Needless to say my kids had a good time.  Ducks + water to play in = fun.  It was also nice to catch up with my friend before she bid adieu to her next adventure. . .  Washington.  They are doing a big move.  apparently there is a big exodus out of California.




this huge swing thing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive