paradise

Friday, June 1, 2012

beach



For memorial day we visited our new found beach again, this time with my sisters kids.  We had them over for a sleep over the night before and were trying to come up with something to do.  So the beach won.  Of course the beach will always win.  There is a play ground there but they only lasted 5 min.  The call to water was just too strong. We weren't thinking, and didn't bring swim suits which would have been nice but they didn't care. Scott and I explored the lake a little and found this family of Geese.  They were very unhappy that we stumbled upon them.  Once we noticed their babies we backed away. I was perfectly content to just be on the beach.  After the beach we went to my sister Stephanie's house and had a BBQ. I love getting together with the family
these guys just aren't too sure about something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive