paradise

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

universal studios Orlando












As I was looking through my blog I realized I didn't post anything else from Universal Studios Orlando.

I love the pictures with the kids in the ball pit. They just look so happy. It was actually an enclosed trampoline filled with balls. Who wouldn't be happy playing in there? I tried to climb in but they said I was too big. It was just for little kids. ah man!

We look back and think what fun we had. Today I told Brennen to go get his shoes on because we are going to the kids club he was so excited and asked "Are we going on the boat mom?!?" It took me a minute to figure out what boat. Then it dawned on me, he thought we were going to the kids club on the Disney cruise.

I had to burst his bubble and let him know that we were just going to the workout center and not the boat. He was quite dejected but he got his shoes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive