paradise

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

next round reflections




Well Ellie won another round of Reflection
s
with her PENNY story so she goes on to the next round. She was very nervous at the Gala. She was reading all the other entries and came back to me terrified saying, "Mom, I'm up against a 12 grader. There is no way I'm winning this round." She didn't understand that she stayed within her level (grades 4-6) Having said that, the 12 graders story was a well written story about basketball. It was still pretty generic. So I think she would have won even if she was competing against him. I am so proud of our Ellie. She has a gift for words, I hope she uses that to her best ability in life. Of course it would be okay if she wrote a best selling book and took me on a vacation with the money. Keep up the good work Ellie. We Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive