paradise

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cool


I was planning on buying a pop up sun shelter for when we go to the beach or the lake. (Not an easy up. a shelter like a little cabana) I priced them out and they were more than I am willing to shell out. So I have be keeping my eyes open when I saw this at Costco.
I was hesitant because it was over $20 (it was $30) I know I'm cheap. I totally clam up when I buy anything that costs more than $20. So. . . I put it in my cart and walked all around Costco trying to decide if I should buy it or not. Finally I hear my mothers voice in my head saying "Oh just buy it Jane! If you totally regret it, it's Costco you can return it." Then I heard my husbands voice saying "Don't be so cheap Jane, I think we can afford it."

so maybe I'm going crazy 'cause I'm hearing voices but you already knew I was crazy.

So I bit the bullet and bought it. It folds up a little smaller than a camp chair. The coolest thing about this is the set up. It literally takes about 7 seconds from being in the bag to fully set up. All you do it pull a cord and voila.
The kids decided to play camp out with it as soon as I popped it open. They even got into the trail mix although it looked more like raccoons got into the trail mix. I guess it was a monkey. (notice Peter in his monkey jacket from Halloween.) So now if the weather could warm up we could really try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive