paradise

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Provo City Temple with Grandma Feb 2016

When they opened up the Provo city center temple I knew I wanted to make sure this was one my children got to see. We also invited my mom to come with us.  I was grateful I had the forethought to book an extra ticket so she could join us. We watched it go from a tabernacle to an empty shell to this amazing temple.  This temple was one like I've never seen before.  I LOVED that they tried to keep everything true to its original architecture.  I also loved that this temple had tons of color.  Most of our temples are white and white inside.  They are all beautiful but this one was different.  the wood work was superb and the upholstery they used was so uniquely beautiful.  It was floral and colorful in the most elegant way.  This temple is quite a bit smaller than most but the craftsmanship was something else.  I loved that I was able to explain what happened in each room.  
I love to see the temple!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive