paradise

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cute Snowmen Dec 2015


I think we are getting better a decorating Christmas cookies.  I think Ellie and I try to get a little better each year.  When we finished I sent the kids to play outside. To keep the kids outside a little longer I had each of them make me a snowman how ever they wanted.  Ellie chose to turn our mailbox into a snowman which I thought was pretty funny.  Till this day I am not sure if the mail carrier appreciated the sentiment of loathed it but I thought it was funny so he stayed up until the end of the season.  Brenny built one with arms that reach out and wrote a sign that said I like warm hugs.  That was so Brenny.  Peter made a little guy with some big eyes.  He was so proud he was able to do it by himself.  William was the overseer of all construction. So he didn't make one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive