paradise

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

paddle board June 2014

We finally got a paddle board.  This is one of those things that I have wanted for a long time but am too cheap to actually buy.  That never stopped me from looking though. After weeks of this and my wistful murmurings Scott told me to get in the car we were going to go get a paddle board.  Because I have researched this I knew the cheapest place to buy one.  We went down their, and to my surprise it just happened to be on sale that day and was $50 cheaper than we were planning on.  That made me even more excited.  The kids and I christened it at a park called Highland Glen park.  It has the perfect little reservoir for canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards.  William took to it like fish to water.  I had to admit it was a little hard for me to be patient and wait my turn but that's what good moms do so I digress.
This board is huge but perfect for our family.  The littler ones would ride on it while I paddled imagining they were the captains of our little vessel.  We had a great day in the water.  It was hard to pack it all up and head home.  Then again there is always tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive