paradise

Friday, June 28, 2013

waterfall slide

My brother found this waterfall up in Alpine with a natural water slide.  The whole thing is made up of granite and the water has made it super smooth. The hike was an easy 20 minute hike but the air temperature was in the triple digits.  Once we got there the water felt really cold because 1. its snow melt, and 2. it was such a shock from the heat it felt exponentially colder.  It was a little scary at the top because of the unknown and the bump at the end can really make you fly.  But it was fun and refreshing.  we all went down, some with help from peer pressure.
Even my mom had to get in on the action.  One lady at the bottom asked "oh my gosh is that your mom? How old is she?  I want to be a cool grandma like that."  My mom is the coolest mom and grandma. Still doing crazy stuff at the age of 63 nothing can stop this lady.  I hope I can be like her when I grow up.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive