paradise

Monday, July 1, 2013

Lehi Rodeo 2013


Scott and his sister Tracie
We headed off to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo for our annual rodeo tradition.  My brother usually buys a large bank of tickets then lets us buy them from him so we can all sit together.  This was our second year at the Lehi rodeo but my family has been going for many.  I remember my dad the original cowboy LOVED the rodeo. 
There is just a certain energy about the rodeo.  It the perfect combination of fun and exciting energy.  The clowns are usually hilarious.  Although I noticed the clown "Lesiel"  was a little more quiet than normal but his jokes were still funny as he banters back and forth with the announcer.  The  comraderee with family and friends is pleasant even if the heat was stifling.  The audience sits on the edge of their seats as we hold our breath to see if the cowboys can hang on for dear life.
To me going to the rodeo is always a good time.  


The gang
Alyssa and her daddy




the 2 Jenny's




Groteguts

Jackson and Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive