paradise

Friday, July 5, 2013

Wright family Reunion 2013

Wyatt
Lizzy
I come from a very large family, when I say large I really mean huge.  I have 28 aunts and uncles on my dad's side then they all have large families.  So once a year we try round up this rather large, rather loud group of people. If you can think of the typical Italian family, that's what its like even though none of us our Italian.
 This year it was held at my aunt Chalane's house.  She has a really great piece of land up in bountiful with plenty of space for all these kids to run and play complete with a creek to catch fish and a pond.  ALL of them loved it and I am happy to report no one got hurt (this is a huge accomplishment with this rough crowd.)
As always there was plenty of food and plenty of people to talk to.  One of the greatest things about my family is that we can be out of touch for awhile and when we meet again pick right back up where we left off.  Every one is treated like family even if you have no relation what so ever.
I was talking to my cousins, husbands, parents -got that?-  They were there for the festivites when I made the comparission that my family is like a black hole.  If you get close You will be sucked in.
That comparisson was met with much laughter of the truth of it all.  However you will always have a place where you are accepted and made to feel like you belong no matter what. (You will be expected to work, teased, and made fun of as well. But all in the spirit of family love)

Hyrum, William, Peter, Sam, Brennen

Kate

Aunt Barbra.    Uncle Shelly, Matt Reeves, Paul


Sarah, Scott, Georgia, Jeff
Jenni, Maria


Brennen, Jackson





The fish Jackson caught with his bare hands

Landon, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive