paradise

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Shelby's New house Sept 2016

I wasn't sure how much of an inside dog Shelby would be so I made her a dog house.  I tried to have the kids help me. They did as much as they could.  This dog house cost my almost nothing.  There is a lot of new construction in our neighborhood which means lots of free scraps for me.  I made it fully insulated with the foam sheets between the walls and the spray foam in the corners.  As for the shingles I salvaged them from a different neighborhood.  I posted on the facebook yard sale site if anyone had some for free and low and behold in the neighborhood just north of us someone had some. I made it big enough for her to grow into.  The kids had a great time playing in it and Shelby would go in it but she never really used it.  She is too spoiled.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive