paradise

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

snow fun

With all that snow that fell I made sure my kids got out and played in it.  It wasn't really that hard because they have been wanting snow for a while now.  They set out to make snow forts.  Ellie really got into it, she was outside until it was dark.  Her snow fort morphed into an "igloo" which she was so proud of.  I remember building stuff when I was a kid.  It was so much more fun to build a project than to have the actual project.  Ellie found this out for herself because 2 days later it was gone.
Friday. (The jar is a large pickle jar that we dug out of the snow)














Sunday (no snow removal on our part it all melted)
There is a saying here that if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change.  We got 18 inches of snow in one night and 2 days later is was all gone and 63 degrees. You would have never known it snowed.  I think I prefer winter this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive