paradise

Friday, November 23, 2012

Tape

This is an Amyism.  Amy is my younger sister whom I love to spend time with.  Although she is quite eloquent we all have a little slip of the tongue now and then.
We got some new shopping outlets near us so my sister Amy my Mom and I went to check them out.  Amy brought our sweet little Lizzy along. As we were getting in and out of the car, I lifted Lizzy in her car seat then her mom said "Here Liz, lets tape you in."
Now if you know my family's love of duct tape you can appreciate how funny this little slip was.  I started laughing so hard.  Really Amy you tape your kids in their car seat's?  We were all rolling thinking of all the times we taped each other up in a chair practicing our escape skills.  I guess Amy is just starting her kids off young for this survival skill.


disclaimer; No. Amy does not really tape up her kids it was just a silly slip of the tongue that kept us in stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive