paradise

Monday, January 30, 2012

pointers

Did your mom ever tell you it was rude to point?  I think that depends on how you point.  My boys all have a different way of pointing at things.  Williams was definitely rude (I say was because we have corrected his unusual point).  He would always point with his middle finger.  After countless times of telling him not to use that finger I finally asked him WHY he uses the middle finger.  He matter-of-factly showed me his hand and said "because its the longest."  Such the realist.
Brennen uses his whole hand extended to point.  Kind of like he is showing you what prize you could win.  It so funny.
Peter uses his first two fingers to point. 

I don't know why they are all so different but it makes me laugh every time they do.  Although yesterday Peter pointed like a real person and I was instantly sad.  He's growing up:(   Thankfully today he was showing me something at the store using the 2 finger point.  Maybe he's not growing up too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive