paradise

Thursday, January 5, 2012

trash or treasure



For Christmas this year I did a lot of DI hunting.  Truthfully I love it, I love the hunt.  Its like treasure hunting to me.
So 90% of Christmas was wonderful finds at DI. You all know the saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure.  One of these finds was a football helmet.  Scott says I have to put a new team sticker on it because he doesn't like the broncos but the rest of us don't care.  This gift was for Brennen but Peter has claimed it as his own.  He wears it almost everyday.  He just looks so cute in this giant helmet with his little body (or I should probably say tiny body.  Peter loves things that are tiny.)  I have found quite a few items that were designated for one kids gets confiscated by another kid.  Either way I have gotten more than my moneys worth with he "new" toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive