paradise

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blue and Yellow

Look at these handsome men.  I love these guys.  Usually for Easter I put all kinds of time in finding just the right outfits because I can.  This year I just didn't have a ton of time spending most of it caring for my dad, but I think the trade off was well worth it.  I obviously went with blue and yellow frankly because my kids looks so good in it.  That and I love the happiness that yellow brings.
For our photoshoot the kids really did NOT want to cooperate.  We had just gone to Maria's baby blessing and they were ready to run and play.  I threatened them with no Xbox or Skylanders for a week if they didn't get their pictures taken.  That brought out the smiles pretty quickly.  These were taken in a total of 10 minutes, and that includes rounding them up again and again.  But they are so darn cute it didn't take a lot.

My handsome Brennen.  He looks just like my dad.


I hope these boys are as close as my sisters and I are.  There's no friend like a sibling.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive