paradise

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

more blessings

This Sunday we went to Sweet little Lucy's blessing.  Can I tell you how much I love having all these nieces and nephews.  I truly do love them.  I get so excited for them when they tell me about new things they have accomplished or created. I love giving and getting loves from them and watching them grow. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful large family that is so close.  Sometimes I miss California, but then I think about all these guys I was missing out on and I realize I can live without my California sunshine, weather, and beaches.  (Its very hard some days but I can do it.)

Lucy is a cute little baby with inquisative eyes and a sweet smile.  Her talented mama (Amy) made her blessing dress.  I am so impressed Amy you did a fabulous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive