paradise

Monday, May 21, 2012

3 year olds

I have decided I don't like 3 year olds.  In our family its the terrible 3's not the terrible 2's.  They finally get their personalities but it comes with a sense of Independence and stubbornness.  They can no longer be swayed, they decide they want something and they nag until they get it or melt down into a tantrum when they don't get what they want.  They cannot be rushed and don't believe in the word hurry. Their whiny and extremely frustrated I guess that's why they are so cute.
Peter was having a very typical 3 year old day when I finally asked in a fed up stupor, "Peter what is your problem?"  He points his two fingers directly at me and says "Your my problem."  Then he cracks up into his bad joke laugh.. . .   Ahaaaaa 3 year olds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive