paradise

Monday, April 16, 2012

Quidditch

My kids tend to go in phases of what peaks their interest. Once they get onto something they practically obsess over it.  Their latest obsession is Harry Potter.  This one tends to come back around every so often. At least this time they have everything they need because of the last time Harry Potter was the all time favorite subject.  They have been playing lots of wizard chess, and with their new skates they started playing Quidditch.  Basically they skate around the driveway with brooms trying imagine balls flying at them while they track down the snitch (one of those water splash balls).


They came in to ask if I could be the referee.  I went out their only to find out that they really wanted me to throw balls at them and try to knock them off their brooms.  As a person around a lot of children sometimes, Sometimes, when they are extra difficult you think of this stuff, but you never act upon it.  I looked around for the hidden camera to see if I was being punked.  I couldn't see any incriminating devices so I went for it.  I gathered all the soft and squishy balls I could find and started chucking them at the kids.  It was a lot like dodge ball on brooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive