paradise

Saturday, April 21, 2012

planting

I went to the store to get some seeds for the garden, I let the boys help me pick out some of the seeds.  We talked about what we were going to do with seeds and how they turn into vegetables. While I was there they had all their Easter stuff 75% off so I picked up a few things for Brennen's birthday to give out as favors.
As soon as we got home Brennen started nagging me, not about the party favors but about planting the seeds.  He is so excited about the garden.
I went out their and got distracted digging up the dandelions in the yard.  Brennen was my little shadow begging me to leave the yellow flowers alone and help him plant the seeds.
He was so meticulous setting each tiny seed in the rows we made. After a few minutes of planting my Peter radar went off.  I looked up to see what he was doing.  He found the jelly beans we just bought at the store and started planting them.  When I asked him what he was doing he said "I want to grow these kind." No matter how I tried I couldn't get him to understand that those kind of beans don't grow in a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive