paradise

Thursday, November 3, 2011

anniversary

For this post I MUST start it with a scream AHHAHAHAAHHA!!! That is an excited scream.  On November 4 2011 my hubby and I will have been married for 12 wonderful years.  He thought it would be fun to surprise me early with a little outing.  I just had to make sure I had a babysitter for the night because it would probably go late.  I took the kids to my sisters while we had a quick dinner then headed off to my surprise.  (on the day of he asked me if I wanted to know what the surprise was.  I said NO.)  As we drove in the car my anticipation grew.  We pulled into the parking lot of a big event center, still no clue. as we were walking toward the doors I happen to look up at the flashing billboard right when it flashed. So You Think You Can Dance.  As soon as I saw it I screamed a happy little scream.
I Love love love the show.  I never miss it. It brings me back to the old days when I used to be a dancer.  I actually danced for most of my life (from the age of 3-21 dance was a big part of my life)  It was pretty awesome!  we had great seats and the energy was so intense it was tactile.  What more can I say I had a great time.  there were lots of great dances but one of my favorites was the tap dancers duet. 





I am so thankful for my hubby that he so patiently sat through the 2 hours of dance for me when it is NOT really his thing. He is such a great guy.  I love you babe your my best friend! Thanks for 12 fun filled years, I am eager to enjoy the next 12 and beyond with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive