paradise

Friday, November 4, 2011

leaves





I raked a huge pile of leaves in the backyard for the kids to play in before I disposed of them. (it doesn't look huge in the pictures but it started out 4ft tall x 6ft wide x 7ft long)  I started with the leaf blower but when the pile got too big I had to use the good old fashioned rake to really hoist the leaves on top of each other.  It took me about an hour but we had a great pile when I was done.  I asked the little boys if they wanted to play in the leaves. They weren't exactly sure what I was asking so I just picked them up and threw them right into the pile.  They were totally buried.  At first they were scared until I reached in and pulled them out by their feet.  After the initial shock it was tons of fun.  So much so that the neighbors climbed through to fence to join us.  After 20 minutes of playing in the leaves I remembered to get my camera and make some memories.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive