paradise

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bee's

 Its amazing how something so little can cause so much damage.  William is allergic to bee's.  I didn't realize how bad it was until he was stung in the forehead.  His poor face swelled up so badly he had comments of you look like; a badger, Lord Voldermort, a white Asian kid you get the idea.  I felt so bad every time I saw him,and truthfully all I really kept thinking was good day picture day was yesterday.  It took 4 days for the swelling to go down. Even though I immediately treated the sting. (The picture is of when he first started to swell up.  It got a lot worse as the day went by.) Unfortunatley now he freaks our every time he see's a Bee

William after the sting

willilam before the sting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive