paradise

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Science museum







So we went to the science museum. I love these kind of places. They are more fun to me than Disneyland. I don't know if its the science nerd in me or what. I think I passed the gene down because me kids love it too. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I was too busy playing myself.
They had everything there. Their new exhibits were different "zones" The had a desert, underwater, arctic, LA and a few others but we ran out of time so I don't remember what they were.
Peter Loved the fish actually it was the "underwater zone" He could have started at the fish all day if we let him. Brennen and my favorite were the sound/light/ and building area. I think we could have spent hours in that one area.
All in all it was a great way to spend a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive