paradise

Thursday, February 17, 2011

the boat


























The boat was beautiful. They announced your name when you first stepped on to boat like you were royalty. Disney attention to detail is exquisite. It was like a five star hotel everywhere you turn there was something else to marvel at. we went straight to a delicious lunch in the "Enchanted Garden" Did I mention the food was good. It was nice to have the staff dote on you hand and foot to make sure everything was perfect.
I would have to say my favorite part was the fact that this was a "family" cruise. So it was okay if your kids acted like kids everyone was in the same boat. (pardon the pun). No one looked at you funny if your toddler made a mess at the table or started singing Disney soundtracks at the top of their lungs. I liked how the servers would cut up your kids food so you could actually eat your own meal while it was still hot. The fact that everyone was accepting of the "family life style" was a huge load off my shoulders so I could have a vacation also. (mothers you know what I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive