paradise

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oceaneer Club






I can't say enough good things about the cruise kids club. For one thing they were open until 1 am not that I had my kids in there that late but I could have. They had so much stuff for kids to do. Plus they had a lot of interactive stuff with the staff. The made flubber and cupcakes with Ratatouille chefs all kinds of art projects and games. My kids never wanted to leave. I only took pictures of 2 rooms but there were about 12 different rooms. It was amazing
I had a hard time trying to get my kids to leave so we could go eat. It was always a fight but I made them come because I didn't want to have to feed them later. The other great thing was the fact that you could go and play with your kids in the club if you wanted. I have to admit I had a lot of fun in there also.
KIDS CLUB IS AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive