paradise

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Natural History museum






We took a Saturday and went down to the natural history museum in LA. This building is so pretty. They just don't do architecture like this anymore. I love the attention to detail and everything is classic elegance. The boys favorite were probably the dinosaurs and the bird area. The bird wing had a lot of interactive things which I believe won their vote. Check out the ceiling AMAZING I kept trying to get a good picture of it and Scott thought I was crazy. The elevator doors were also beautiful.
I wonder if we are related to Dr Ralph Schreiber? Anyone know?
My favorite was the rocks/gems. The only problem with that is that I now want jewelry from almost all of them. It was cool to see the shear variety. After the natural history museum we went to the science museum which is right next door. Did I mention it was free?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive