paradise

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Nerf Wall

With all these Nerf guns taking over my house I thought I'd make a little storage wall for them. But first they had to get rid of at least 10 guns because we have way too many.
  This was pretty simple to do.  I just bought some peg board framed the backside with 1x2 fir strips and attached it to the wall.  I did make a drop down table that could be for gun or Lego assemble.  Then I hung the guns with those peg board hooks. After I set it up I realized they couldn't put the guns back on the wall because they didn't remember where they fit.  To fix this I traced each gun with chalk and wrote the name of the gun in chalk in the outline.  I used chalk because I wanted them to be able to change them out when they got new guns.  Now their wall is even fuller than this picture but I maintain my rule that we can only have as many guns as can fit on the wall.  So far they seem to be okay with that.  We will see if that rule holds up come Christmas time because we get new Nerf guns every Christmas for our annual Christmas morning Nerf battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive