paradise

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Brenny's Valentines Box Feb 2017

This year Brennen was the only one who got to make a Valentine's Day box.  I personally don't like Valentines day but this is one part that I do like to do.  After all my suggestions of super cool boxes all of which he turned down I finally decided to hone in on his favorite things.  What does Brennen love more than popcorn?  I don't know... he really does love popcorn and he eats it in a weird way.  He starts with the white ones and then slowly eats the slightly yellow kernels and finally the very yellow ones.  Did I mention he only eats them one by one.  Weird kids but we love him.  When I mentioned a popcorn valentines day box he perked right up.  It was a simple box to make, it only took us a couple of minutes but he was happy so I was happy and it turned out pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive